The Madras War Cemetery - Nadambakam


Please do not use the pictures without getting my permission, as these photos are copywritten. If you need one please write to me, email address is given below.


The Madras War Cemetery contains the burials of the soldiers who took part in the 2nd World War. The 857 graves that are contained in the Madras War Cemetery, belong to all different nationalities like United Kingdom, Canada, West Africa, India prior to partition, New Zealand, Burma, Australia, Poland, South Rhodesia and Malaya.














 


williamsatish25@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Machi, terrific pictures da, Its mind blowing dude. I wish all the very best for your decent work. Keep it up. Somu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an eye opener. Being in Chennai never knew there was a place like this. Need to visit and pay homage ... (of course not during summer ...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears to be amazing photographs of Madras War Cemetery. After searching the net for detail of about this I came here and It was nice to view these beautiful pics. I just read here the detail of Madras War Cemetery and I think that is also good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and I appreciate that you took time in seeing my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dare House - Parrys Corner

Triumphant Labour Statue - Marina Beach

Victoria Public Hall